Tuesday, December 27, 2011

3rd chemo

Today is my third chemo. We start by seeing the doc so he can go over my blood tests and answer questions. My blood tests are excellent. The first doc that came in told me I look great. I told her I feel great. Frank asked her if other patients do as well as I do.. She said yes. But not as good as me. She was amazed to hear that I am going to the gym and Wild Animal Park regularly. Dr Saven came in next and told me I doing great. He promised me again that I will be there when Baby Binn is born.we will work the chemo around it. Im scheduled for the next chemo on Jan 17 a few days before that I will have a PET scan, CT SCAN and heart echo. To see where we are. Baby Binn needs to hold off til after the 17th. I asked him about my weight gain. He said that the prednisone is the cause. I asked him if I should try to loose wt. he said emphatically no. Don't loose weight while on chemo. What a relief! I'm going to cut out sugar. And eat healthy and not worry about it. I'm in the chair now with the first IV going in. I gave the docs my 'you are my angel, card. One of them said, "You seem to have lots of angels". I sure do. Thanks to all of you who are praying for me. I feel it. I'm feeling sooo peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.