Monday, April 23, 2012

Progress

Full speed ahead!


Today I had my post op visit for my gall bladder surgery. All is well. Now I can start going to the gym again with just a few restrictions on my exercise routine. When I am one month out I am good to go. That will be in about 10 days. I can also gradually add fat to my diet. But since Im in the process of taking off the weight that I gained this past year, it won't be much.
There is so much behind me and so much ahead of me. What is behind me isn't going to interfere with what is ahead. If perchance I do have to deal with anything that is behind, I will do it when it comes up. I have no intention of taking away from my beautiful new life by worrying about things that may never happen. If they do happen, I will deal with it then. 
If you are glad Im still with you after my bout with lymphoma, please consider donating to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society on my fund raising page. Sallee's Fundraising Page Or click on the icon on the right. I have directly benefited from the millions of dollars raised by Team in Training over the years. Im paying it forward so that others will live. I am raising money by Walking in the Nike Women's Half Marathon in October. Please help me reach my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.